MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. The country is located at the northwest end of the Black Sea sharing its borders with Russia to the east, Belarus to the north, Poland to the northwest, Slovakia and Hungary to the west, and Romania to the south west and south, with Moldova in between. Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe
Ukraine is a country in Central and Eastern Europe. It has an area of 6,03,628 km2, making it the largest country entirely within the European continent. Ukraine borders Russian Federation to the east and northeast, Belarus to the northwest, Poland and Slovakia to the west, Romania, Hungary and Moldova to the southwest, and the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov to the south and southeast, respectively.
Ukraine’s capital and largest city is Kiev. Ukraine has the second-largest military in Europe, after that of Russia, when reserves and paramilitary personnel are taken into account. The country is home to 42.5 million people (excluding Crimea). 77.8% of whom are Ukrainians by ethnicity, followed by a sizeable minority of Russians (17.3%) as well as Romanians/Moldovans, Belarusians, Crimean Tatars, and Hungarians. Ukrainian is the official language of Ukraine; its alphabet is Cyrillic. The dominant religion in the country is Eastern Orthodoxy, which has strongly influenced Ukrainian architecture, literature, and music.
Key Facts about Ukraine
- CURRENCY : UKRAINIAN HRYVNIA
- CAPITAL : KIEV
- LANGUAGE : UKRAINIAN
- TIME ZONE : UTC+2
- INTAKE : SEP
- TEMPRATURE : -5o C TO 25o C
- CALLING CODE : +380
Why Study MBBS from Ukraine
- Quality Education.
- Globally Recognized Courses (Europe, UK, USA, Asia, Africa).
- Medical degree recognized by WHO, UNESCO, PLAB(UK), USMLE(USA), throughout EU and Various International Organization.
- No Entry Test.
- No IELTS or TOEFL required.
- Tuition fee paid on arrival.
- Cost effective.
- European Life Standard.
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching.
- English Medium of Instruction.
- Better Job Prospects.
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching.
- Moderate Climate around the year.
- Outstanding International Faculty.
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe..
- International Students enjoy approximately 30%~ 50% discounts on travel.
- Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA , CANADA , UK , etc.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities.
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany , Sweden , Finland , Check Republic , etc.
- Three Months' Summer Jobs during vacation in countries i.e. U.K. , SWEDEN and other E.U. countries.
- Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study progra1.
MBBS Universities in Ukraine
Poltava State Medical University
Poltava was founded by Slavic Siveryan in the IX century, located on Ivanova mountain. The structure of Poltava consists of 25 districts, 5 cities of the regional submission, 21 towns, 1854 villages. In the city of Poltava, there are 315 thousand people.Read More
Kharkiv National Medical University
Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) Ukraine, Europe is one of the oldest higher educational establishments of Ukraine. It was founded in 1805 as the Medical Faculty of the Kharkiv University. Kharkov Medical Institute and Kharkov State Medical UnivRead More
Odessa National Medical University
The Odessa National Medical University is a well renowned government university in the city of Odessa, Read More
University of LVIV
The UNIVERSITY OF LVIV was founded on January 20, 1661, when King John II Casimir granted a charter to the city's Jesuit CollegiumRead More
Sumy State University
Sumy State University, MBBS in Ukraine, is a popular choice among Indian students looking for MBBS in abroad. The college is in Sumy Oblast, which is in the northeast region of Ukraine. The college has various branches and has more than 1Read More
Vinnitsa National Medical University
In the year 1921, National Pirogov Memorial Medical University was founded. It was named after M.I.Pirogov, in 1960. It is a government co-education medical university.
It is recognized by the World HeRead More
Ternopil National Medical University
On 12th April, 1957 - Ternopil State Medical University was established in the city of Ternopil. The university was established by the orders of the Ukrainian government, after the 2nd World War from the ruins and named as Ternopil Medical Institute.Read More
UZHHOROD NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Uzhhorod National University is one of the leading universities in Ukraine. It has a rich history of more than six decades, in the field of medical education across the globe. Its holds its inception in the year 1945 and since then there was no lookiRead More
Bogomolets National Medical University
Bogomolets National Medical University also known as NMU is one of the oldest medical university in Ukraine. This university is situated in the capital city of Ukraine i.e Kyiv and is approximately 10 km away from international airport. Bogomolets NationaRead More